Agile Beirut is a vibrant community dedicated to helping Software organisations and individuals build and deliver solutions the right way. Topics to be covered are mostly related to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, Agile software development principles, Agile software development frameworks and methods.
This group is relevant to all professionals contributing in any manner towards Software Product Development and its release. It is a handy reference for the quality stakeholders of a Software project and the program/project managers. With time and practice, the readers will develop a comprehensive understanding of Agile SDLC and its related concepts and will be able to select and follow the right model for any given Software project.
There are no specific prerequisites for Agile SDLC any software professional can attend to get a bigger picture of how the high-quality software applications and products are designed. A good understanding of programming or testing or project management will give you an added advantage and help you gain maximum from this tutorial.
Agile Beirut Founder, Tech Lead, Agile Coach, Speaker
I am an IT Consultant, Agile Coach and Team Lead Web with more than 13+ years experience in managing professional teams in Canada and the United States and 15+ years in web design/development. He had acquired a thorough, practical understanding of software development life-cycle (SDLC) for the creation of web and mobile-based software products covering several industries.
Robert advised on and provided training and coaching for companies like Amazon, Morgan Stanley, Schneider electric, Fidelity, Allegis Group, the Government of Canada… Delivering a full life cycle support on projects, from defining scope and strategy through requirements gathering, to designing the new solution and developing the actual product.
He holds a Master of Applied Science (MASc), Software Engineering from Concordia University, Montréal, Canada.
He’s an active member of JS Montreal, Agile Montreal Community and AQIII (Association Québécoise des Informaticiennes et Informaticiens Indépendants Inc).
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Web Applications Charter Member
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Developer: Web Applications (MCSD)
- Microsoft® Certified Professional
- Professional Scrum Developer I (PSD I)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- Sitecore CMS 6.5 Certified Professional Developer
Agile Beirut Co-Founder, Agile Coach
My name is Hicham Ghorayeb.
● I’m an Agile Coach and Scaled Agile Consultant.
● I believe in Communities of Practices as an Arena for sustainable grow.
● I worked in France for more than twelve years at Murex and ARMINES (Philips, Renault)
● I am an Engineer, I have a PhD in Computer Science and Robotics from Ecole des Mine de Paris.
● I am certified SPC (SAFe Program Consultant)
● I am currently coaching teams at Murex